ICON-SONICS 2021 Registration policies
- Late Registration is due on 24-09-2021 (extended).
- For international participants may access and complete the conference registration through our EDAS. Please choose the most suitable registration type from the available option.
- Local participants should to complete the registration through direct transfer of the registration fee to the following bank account:
Name of the Bank: Bank BCA (KCU Gajah Mada)
Account Name: Yayasan Multimedia Nusantara
Account Number: 012-301-6294
- Local participants who already paid, should email a copy of the transfer receipt/proof payment to the conference secretariat at [email protected]
- At least one author of each accepted paper must complete the conference registration for the paper to be included in the program and conference proceedings. Unpaid registration fees will cause CANCELLATION of the paper’s presentation (onsite registration is reserved only for audience/non-presenters).
- Local Participants are defined as those who are affiliated with institution/organization that is physically located in Indonesia. All other participants are defined as International Participants.
- A student is defined as a person that enrolls as a “full-time student” in a degree seeking graduate program at recognized educational institution. A student registrant will need to provide a copy of his/her valid student ID.
- An IEEE membership should be proven with a valid membership identification.
- Regular registrants may upload up to two (2) final papers. Student registrants may upload only one (1) final paper.
- All registration category are not refundable and refund request will not be provided.
- The official receipts for payment will be issued during the Conference at the Registration Desk. Each attendee will be issued with a certificate of participation based on the original registration (person who paid and registered). The NAME PRINTED ON THE CERTIFICATE WILL BE BASED ON THE EDAS REGISTRATION, THE SECRETARIAT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MISPELLING WHATSOEVER. Any changes without prior notification and any extra certificate will incur extra charges for reproduction of certificates at USD 50 for international participants/address and IDR 100.000 per certificate for local participants/address.
- In the event of force majeure cases (for example, but not limited to natural disasters such as flood, fire, earthquake, volcano eruption, hurricane), then the ICON-SONICS 2021 Committee reserves itself the right to cancel without notice or compensation the ICON-SONICS 2021 conference. In such cases, the organizing committee is freed from all responsibilities.